Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blog: A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts. Hmmm? So, I already know the basics of the 'Blog'. I have friends that have blogs and I have been lurking around reading their blogs for some time now. Never really crossed my mind that I should consider having a blog of my own?But, the truth is, I think a lot! I have things to say. I have lots of things to say! I have things I want to share. There isn't always someone around to share with. I have thoughts that need a place other than in my head. Maybe my thoughts have become more important than they were when I was younger? Maybe, they just need some validation or affirmation? I don't know. But, I am ready to take the challenge of Blogging to find out!I already know that I will not blog every day. I mean really, here I am at 43 and all of a sudden I have decided to have a 'diary'? On-line no less? Out there for whoever wants to take a read. YIKES! Am I suffering from a mid-life crisis, empty nest syndrome, menopause, lonely, unhappy home life? I could go on and on. But, the fact is, none of the above even remotely apply to ME! I have a WONDERFUL LIFE! I LOVE my life! I have an unbelievable husband and a solid marriage. I have a son, pets, family, friends, love, fun, hobbies, health, a home, food & clothing, a job, and I am HERE! I AM alive! I don't want to miss a moment of my life! For me, it keeps getting better and better! Good or bad, I am so ready for more! Here I go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Looking forward to your musings in your 'diary'!

Dawn said...

Welcome Heather... looking forward to keeping in touch this way! Have fun with your new outlet!!
dawn

Info Goddess said...

Ah she's one of us now gang! Have fun with this Heather, it really is a terrific tool (and time-waster of course...)

Anonymous said...

Am I the slow one or what?

Well I've found you now, so look out!