Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Just Have To Share...

I just have to share my great feeling this morning! I went to Weight Watchers (WW) this morning. Saturday is the day I like to go. It is early in the morning and I don't have to eat before I go. The last time I went was at the beginning of January, right before my holidays. When I was on holidays, WW never even entered the picture at any time! I ate what I wanted, definitely drank what I wanted and it was a LOT! Then I came home and had a couple of very difficult weeks and again was not focusing on WW. Even over the last couple of weeks I have not been too concerned with what I was eating. And I did not attend a single WW meeting until today. I totally feel like I have gained at least 5 or more lbs? But, NOT! So, you can imagine my elation at weigh in this morning when she told me I only gained 1.6 lbs! Yes, you read it right! 1.6 lbs.! I am soooooooooo happy right now. This is exactly what I needed to get me out of my emotional rut. And I had to share! Have a SUPER DAY! I know I will!

5 comments:

Info Goddess said...

THAT is amazing - way to go Heather!

Anonymous said...

Yay Heather!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! WTG!

Heather said...

Thanks bunches! I couldn't believe it at first!

Dawn said...

WOW! That's so great... must be inspiring to keep up the good work! proud of you!