Thursday, March 1, 2007

LOST

On another note, LOST. I love this show. However, I must admit that this season has not captivated me like the first two seasons. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat each & every episode. Each show ended with a great CLIFFHANGER. It was like that book that you just can't put down. This year I have been struggling to tune in each week. It's sorta been like flipping through a magazine. So far, this whole season has been, well, PREDICTABLE! UNTIL...Last night! Last night's episode made me exclaim out loud "Finally!" The ending was just what I have been waiting for!

1 comment:

Info Goddess said...

I was just glad to get back to the rest of the islanders; I missed Hurley & the rest. I loved last night's episode, although I had to watch it in 2 parts: the 2nd half at 7:30 and the 1st half at 10!!