Thursday, March 8, 2007

March Challenge: TODAY

Our LSS put out this challenge this week;
Wherever you are, right now, reading this post, I challenge you to do a "TODAY" LO answering these questions

Here is my take on it;
Currently In My CD Player:
LED ZEPPELIN - TALKING HEADS & all things 70's
Last Movie{s} Watched:
Finding NEMO & The Illusionist
What I’m Wearing:
Smaller Clothes! Really! ...and Lots of Beautiful, Basic BROWN.
Favorite TV Show:
LOST
Last Time At a Restaurant & What I Ordered:
Hector's - Mexican Food
Book{s} I’m Reading:
Cut the CLUTTER and stow the STUFF. For Comic Relief, perhaps?
My Favorite Indulgence:
CHOCOLATE CAKE We're talking 2 layer, deep dark BLACK, not brown, super moist with fluffy chocolate butter icing. M.m.m.m.m
Latest Thing{s} That Made Me Happy:
My SON. He has called twice this month JUST to tell me he is doing OK! And that he LOVES me.
Latest Thing That Made Me Not-So-Happy:
JAKE. My Big BOY Jan. 1998 - Jan. 2007
What I Am Looking Forward To Most This Year:
EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful Heather! Love all the different edges on your tags!