Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wonderful World?

ABSITIVELY, POSOLUTELY!
(My Dad always said that!)
Okay, so...
I randomly met a woman (not in person) through Ebay. She was looking for 'something' and I happened to have 'something'! For a week or two we conversed through email ironing out all the details. We 'clicked' right away. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. I will probably never end up there? But, if I ever did, I would so look her up!
Once all was said and done, in her last email she sent along this quote:
"Friends are like STARS...you may not always see them... but they're ALWAYS there"...
All I can say is "What a WONDERFUL World it truly is when a complete stranger, whom you have never met face to face, considers you with the connotation of "FRIEND"!
Thanks!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

That's really nice! You can never have too many friends.
You've had a good week, new friends, big ebay sales, and you got to meet my pup. Hee Hee.

Dawn said...

What's not to love about Heather? Whether you meet her in person or on-line... she is a star!!!
ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY!

Info Goddess said...

That is very cool! You know I met a woman in Norway online and when we met in person it was so awesome! I can look this one up for you in May if you want!! (ps was that an excessive use of exclamation points??????!!!)

Cheryl said...

That is extremely cool :)