Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Where Have I Been???





I can't believe I have not posted in such a long time? You must think I fell off the planet?
Actually, my LIFE has been rather full as of late!
Hmmmmmmmm, where to begin?
Well, for starters I had the GREAT pleasure of spending an entire weekend scrapping! That's right, the entire weekend!! March 23 - 25 for POTP 's on-line Crop!!!

I went over to Kelli's on Thursday for one reason or another, and like usual, we never run out of things to say or do! Next thing we knew, Yolanda showed up with girls in tow. It was like our own little tea-party!

A couple of hours of chit-chatting later and much ado about the on-line crop,we had ourselves a date at Yolanda's for Saturday night!

I have never participated in an on-line crop and was truly excited about the endeavor!

Kelli and I packed up as much scrappin' materials, embellishments and tools as I could carry up Yolanda's 'scary' staircase to the carriage house! And, yes, I had to carry it all, as Kelli needed both arms to secure her body to the side of the building as she ascended the stairs! For those of you who know the story about Kelli, the Okanagan Bridge and Sturgeon, this does not come as a surprise!

Luckily for me, Yo' was there to assist! My arms, legs and back thank you!

What a FAB time we had. Laughs, food, scrappin', chattin', food and some brief moments of hysteria. Got home about 3:30 am. Too much FUN! I can't wait to do it again!
I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
Past that, the rest is kinda' boring - WORK! Yup, I am back at work and it looks like we are going to be busier than ever!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey! I didn't see the 'pick on Kelli' day on the calendar!
I'm afraid of heights or more accurately, afraid of falling from any height.
You didn't mention the huge bruise you gave me trying to push me down Yo's see thru stairs.