Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy CHOCOLATE eating weekend!

I mean, really? CHOCOLATE is the only thing we, as adults, still get out of the event! OK, well, maybe not me. Still trying to be faithful to my WW goals. Unless, I make a secret trip to Kelli's to share in some of her stash? So, I wish you all a pleasant and 'springy' weekend! I my self, and my husband, will be frantically trying to finish up all the loose ends of the major renos we did in the fall. There is still one room to put flooring in and plenty of little painting jobs to do. Kitchen cabinets that need hardware. Molding and baseboards that need to be done... And, I still have Christmas decor on the front of the house! A bed in the basement that looks like a giant craft table, when actually it is the spare bed, in the spare room, that is supposed to be used when guests come to see us! Ha! My In-laws arrive next week! Do you think they would mind sleeping amongst paint brushes, strings of Christmas lights, some living room decor that never made it back onto the walls after the renos, magazines & some pieces of wood that at some point were supposed to be turned into beautiful pieces of art for my craft shows last November, and a whole lot of other stuff that I can't actually describe because it is buried under all of the above? Hmmmmmm? How much do they LOVE me? I'm not gonna push it. So, then I guess I will have to add all of that to the never ending lists of 'THINGS TO DO" this weekend! And, then there is the homely looking yard in which the snow has only recently just melted away that needs attention. Lot's of attention! You would never know I work for a Landscaping Company? Just thinking about all the stuff we need to do this weekend, totally justifies the little shopping frenzy I will have to partake in Saturday morning for CHOCOLATE! That is, right after my weigh-in at WW! Happy - Happy everyone!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Nothin' like a little deadline to get things done,eh?
I've got Joel's mom on her way at the end of April and that is the only way we are going to get our last 5% done too! Good luck! enjoy your sweet rewards along the way!

Anonymous said...

hi its me again