Friday, May 25, 2007

One Word.

Thanks Tara, for tagging me. I guess now I will have something to post on my Blog? One word answers only... no explanations. Yourself: Content Your Partner: Committed Your Hair: red Your Mother: Loving Your Father: Tough Your Favorite Item: Woobie Your Dream Last Night: nothing Your Favorite Drink: Rum Your Dream Car: Truck Dream Home: Lake The Room You Are In: Computer Your Fear: Widow Where You Want to be in Ten Years: here Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Jeremy You're Not: obsessive One of Your Wish List Items: Laptop The Last Thing You Did: relaxed You Are Wearing: clothes! Your Favorite Weather: Fall Your Favorite Book: Fantasy Last Thing You Ate: salad Your Life: Great Your Mood: relaxed Your Best Friend: Kurt What Are You Thinking About Right Now: weekend Your Car: Caravan What Are You Doing At The Moment: computer Relationship Status: married What Is On Your TV: nothing What Is The Weather Like: sunny When Is The Last Time You Laughed: today This is a new game of tag. Let me know your one word answers. So, now I challenge Debbie, Wendy, Megan & Fern. Remember, if you don't blog you can respond directly here or send me an email!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.