Monday, June 4, 2007

Real Men wear PINK!

One day Jer & I went shopping. (VV Boutique) He buys this Pink T and girly wallet. This is the journaling:

(Mom)"You've got to be joking? It's PINK!"
(Jeremy)"Yah, I like it! It's cool!"
(M)"But it's PINK?"
(J)"Yah, I know. I like it!"
(M)"What happened to my 'Boarder Dude' Son?"
(J)"Nothing, I just don't dress like that anymore. It's not my 'style' now. I like those 'skinny' type jeans too! And the 'girls' really like 'em too!"
(M)"Oh, Yay!"

A little while later...

(M)"Jer, it's a 'girly' wallet!"
(J)"Yah, so?"
(M)"So? It has a 'rainbow' on it!"
(J)"Whatever! It's so perfect! It's better than any other wallet I've seen."
(M)"Okay! But, I'm taking pictures to scrapbook with!"
(J)"Yah, whatever!"



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great layout Heather! Love those pics!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Jeremy looks very good in pink! First time checking out your blog Heather...very cool! Now off to visit the other ladies' sites : )