Sunday, October 28, 2007

Never enough TIME!







That is how I feel lately. It has been forever since I have posted and I do apologize. But, hey, LIFE happens! To all my faithful BLOG friends, thanks for always checking up on me!
I have thought of posting many times earlier but, didn't as I knew I would spend too much time doing so. And, TIME, is something that is stretched to the max right now. I need to use it wisely.

Fall time is the busiest time of year for me personally. I do several craft shows in November and my time is consumed with the preparation of my wares. And this year seems to be far more busier than others. Most likely due to several reasons.
I was not able to begin much of my work until my Mom and Sister were moved in and settled.

I had the honor of being invited to participate in a very well known local show; The LAUREL Art & Craft Sale. I am not sure what to expect. By my calculations, this show looks like it will be the equivalent of 2 shows! My workload to pull this off has doubled! YIKES!

I have cancelled one of my other shows so, I can focus on the Laurel and of course, BENVOULIN HERITAGE CHURCH Show.

And to top it all off, I was asked to do a blurb on SHAW TV about my crafts!

That's right Gals, you may be able to add another name to your "Famous Friends" list! You can catch my TV appearance (and a glimpse of this year's projects)

MONDAY OCTOBER 29, 2007
Channel 11 - SHAW, starting at 6 pm.

Apparently it will air until Tuesday 6 pm. and will run approx. 30 times! So, you don't have to tune in right at 6!

At this point I am feeling a little guilty as I have so much work to do and I must get off the computer. Below are the details of my upcoming shows. Hope to see you all there!
26 th. Annual Christmas Art & Craft Sale
LAUREL PACKING HOUSE
(corner Ellis & Cawston)
Saturday Nov. 03 & Sunday Nov. 4, 2007

AND

13 th. Annual
BENVOULIN HERITAGE CHURCH SALE
2279 Benvoulin Rd.
Sunday Nov. 18, 2007


6 comments:

Kelli said...

Your stuff looks great! I'm curious to see all your new stuff!

Dawn said...

hey!
Great to see you back, you busy lady! I hope your crafts shows go really well and that you're able to enjoy it as you work, work, work!

See you soon, I hope!
Dawn

Info Goddess said...

I want that snowman!!

And am shocked and amazed that you posted to your blog - hurray!!

See you at the Laurel...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your shows Heather... I will come and check out your stuff!

Cheryl said...

I will be there with bells on, wallet in hand and towing a gaggle friends! :)

Heather said...

Awwwwww! Thanks so much you guys!
Cheryl, be careful about the bell thing! People who go to Christmas craft sales to buy Christmas stuff, have a thing about BELLS! They may stop you and ask "How much?"

Hoping to see you all!