Thursday, November 22, 2007

Almost Done!

Well, I am almost done! As always the Benvoulin Craft Show was a tremendous success! The early morning crowd was the start of a GREAT day!

I cannot express enough thanks to those of you who so generously and loyally supported this Fabulous Affair! But, from my heart;

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!

A special Thanks goes out to Kelli for putting together yet another outstanding show! I don't think people realize (fellow crafters) just how much effort and time Kelli puts into this show so that we can all benefit. But, I do! And I thank you again!

And, after much request from you faithful-die-hard-craft sale junkies, (you know of whom I speak!) I have decided to oblige you and do an open house!

I have joined up with a fellow crafter, Loretta to offer you one final showing of the season! And like every year past, there will be something new that just didn't make it to the other shows!

So without further ado;

Christmas Craft Open House

Saturday December 1 st.

9 am - 3 pm

Corner of Hwy #33 & Springfield Road

(Function Junction)

If you need more info; 765-6541.

Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You are so welcome.
Great little slide show, I could watch it over and over again.
Good luck on your sale at Loretta's.

Dawn said...

I'm so glad your hard work was rewarded with a great sale day!!
everything looks amazing!

do you have any signs left?
dawn

Cheryl said...

You guys rock! That was the best show in town (as always) :)