Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TIME for ME!

Yes, and now it's time for ME!
Shows are all done, some special orders need to be filled, and tons of clean-up around the house! Now it's time to trim my own tree!

Realistically speaking, I have been decorating, tree trimming and de-decorating since the beginning of November! So, it is sometimes hard for me to get into the decorating mode in my own home. But, I have started and little by little it will soon be Christmas at the Wallman Mountain Inn!

I have enjoyed helping my Mom with a wee bit of decorating at her new home too! It is all getting so exciting to have my Mom and Sister here permanently!


insert "BIG SIGH" here!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m, I love the holidays! Lights - Food - Christmas Concerts (to remember the true meaning of it all) - Rum (to help me cope with the next item on my list!) - Family - Baking - Rum (just for fun!)- Snow - Warm Fires - Kurt - Puppies - Rum (more fun!) - FRIENDS - Christmas Eve and all the Finger Food you can eat - Rum - Turkey and all the Trimmings! - Art Knapps - Gingerbread Lattes - Gingerbread Lattes with my Mom and Sister and Friends - Rum and the occasional Monte Cristo! (Not the sandwich!)
I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea!
During it all I will try to remember to take some time out and post here and check up on all of you others who are taking some time out for yourselves!
MERRY MERRY!

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Heather we missed you at dinner last night! Did you forget?

Andrea Wiebe said...

It was so fun to see you as well!!! Love all your creations!!!