Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I know, I know! It's about TIME...

...that I tended to my BLOG!
But, then again, doesn't everything revolve around TIME?

I think a lot about TIME! How to spend it...how to use it...am I using it wisely...am I wasting it...is there enough of it...will there be some tomorrow...what TIME is it...is it TIME for lunch...TIME for a snack...do others think of TIME like me...will I have some for this...will I have some for that...will others have some for me...will I have some for others...will I find some...will I make some...will it get the better of me...will I get the better of it?
That's a mighty thought, isn't it?
All I know is that I MUST consider TIME every moment of my LIFE. And, so far, I'm doing okay! Well, in most areas anyway! I am spending TIME, making TIME and sharing TIME with those that matter most to me.
That makes me happy!

I guess I will forgo snack time for now!

This is the kind of rambling that happens when you are sleep deprived! And I have been in this state for over a week now. Too much in my head right now and I can't seem to get it sorted out. Dawn, Cheryl, does your company have any experience with this kinda' thing?

Note to self: Probably not a good idea to update Blog when in this state of deprivation.

Okay, right, I was to update my Blog.
So way back in December (2007) Christmas happened! It was great! Lots of family, food, friends, booze, laughing & entertainment! You name it, we had it! I would have to say that the most memorable moment of Christmas 2007 (and, there were many!!!) would have to be when my Uncle gave everyone a very special gift;

What a wonderful way to commemorate this fabulous Christmas!

Then came New Year's! Also much family, friends, booze, food and just too much FUN!
Then shortly after, at the beginning of February Kurt & I went on our highly anticipated and much needed 2 week vacation in Playa del Carmen! It was glorious to say the least! We rented a luxury condo with our wonderful friends from 'Winter'peg. Needless to say that they needed this 'HOT' vacation more than us!
It was full of so many wonderful times, I can't begin to tell you! But, I must say the most exciting & exhilarating event for me was when I made my "BIG" baby step...I snorkeled! It was amazing on so many levels!

Long story short; I have a phobia about water. Big bodies of water! I can't, or rather couldn't put my face in water due to traumatic childhood experiences thanks to my loving siblings! And, well, I CAN'T swim!
So, this was a bigger than 'BIG', baby step for me! I am so proud of myself!
Next year's baby step; Learn to swim!


The day after we got home from Mexico, we had a house full of guests again! More friends from 'Winter'peg came with 3 teenage boys in tow for a week of skiing! We went to Mexico last year with them as well. As always too much FUN!

And that pretty much sums it up!
I am looking forward to a busy season with work right around the corner, a great evening of scrapbooking with friends this weekend, a trip back home in April for Kurt's sister's wedding, a superb scrapbooking weekend in May that can't come fast enough and then back home again in July for Kurt's other sister's wedding! Phew! It never seems to end.
I LOVE IT! ALL OF IT!

Thanks for tuning in. And, until next TIME (there it is again!), sleep tight! I wish I could! :{

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

I am so impressed! See you soon!!

Cheryl said...

Well, it's about time, lady! ;) Thanks for updating. You have inspired me to do the same!