Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Filling Space?

Thank you Mrs. Dawn! Since I am trying to be a better Blogger, and most times I don't have much to say, I will play. People sometimes need stuff like this to fill in the empty space! 1. If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say? Huh? Check again! 2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Feb 18/08 3. What did the last text message you sent say? Don't text. 4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Sense of humour, self confidence, honesty. 5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Learn Spanish & organize my house! 6. Shoe size? 8-8 1/2 7. Been to Mexico? You betcha! 8. When is the last time you had a massage? Don't recall, if ever? 9. What was the last TV show you watched? Medium 10. What are your plans for the weekend? Dinner at my Sister's and hanging out with Kurt. 11. If your significant other asked you to marry them today what would you say? ME? Really? Me? ABSOLUTELY! 12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A back seat! Dog towel and cooler. 13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping. 14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Harrison Ford 15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Years ago. 16. What is the best ice cream flavor? I don't do ice-cream but, Tiger Tiger is good. 17. What is the last sporting event you watched? LIVE Rockets Hockey! GO ROCKETS!!! 18. Ever go camping? Sure. 19. Last phone call? To my Mom. 20. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, lots of fruit and hazel nuts! And some pollen issues too. 21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? I have many friends! 22. What do you do at work? Book keeping. 23. What is your mom's name? Betty 24. Ever cried for no reason? Sure. 25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Um, I don't think so? 26. What is your favorite color to wear? Brown 27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Feb. 17 & 18, 2008. 28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Winnipeg to Rapid City and back. 29. What are your turn-offs? Rudeness, Negativity, bad manors, people who think they know it all! 30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Rum - hello? 31. What are you craving right now? Chicken noodle soup. And, with that I tag Fern, Megs, Karen, Wen & Audrey! If you don't have a Blog, you can post your answers here under comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I responded to the quiz, but it must be in blog cyberspace, cause I can see where it went....Wendy.

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind this question ??
I have tons of allergies, but one is a food group called fruit, like you. They say it is a sensitivity, not an allergy, but 1/4 of an anti histamine will do the trick.

I just am searching answers to help myself fix or live with it. I see this is 2008, so i hope you come here once in a while.

Thanks.......Connie

Heather said...

Wholly doodles...Connie...I actually only just returned to my blog.
Well, I have never been to the Doc about my allergies/sensitivities...I just live with it and adjust. If the fruit has been processed...cooked, canned etc., I can eat it and have no reaction. I avoid Hazelnuts - ALWAYS!
Not sure if this helps?

Unknown said...

Thanks !!