Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time to Fly!

Darn that word! Well, it looks like I will be leaving for Victoria within the next day. It looks like Mom will leave tomorrow (Wednesday). The surgery will not be done for a day or so. It is getting tough now emotionally for me. I've been pretty tough the last week and stayed strong to take care of a multitude of things. But, it is taking it's tole now. It will be hard for me not to have Kurt at my side. He is my rock and I count on him so. I will post updates when I can.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

((((hugs)))) heather - keep us updates when you can.

Kelli said...

Sending good thoughts your mom's way. She's a tough lady, I'm sure she'll do well.

Info Goddess said...

Also sending good positive thoughts. Try not to worry...
Keep us posted!

Sole Sisters said...

Oh, Heather!!
Please keep us posted... we're here with you... love to you....
dawn