Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hug your Mama!

I know Mom's Day is still over a month away, but, why wait? Hug you Mom today and tomorrow and every day. If you can't hug her, than call her and tell her you want to hug her!
I took my Mom to the Dr. this week as she was feeling out of breath for a few days. She didn't have a cold or the flu! Just couldn't catch her breath.
After 4 days in the hospital for some testing of sorts, it is NOT good!
Next week my Mom will have Triple By-Pass surgery!
No warnings, no typical signs of heart trouble, no chest pain, no real health issues of any kind as a matter of fact! She doesn't take medication for anything! Just multi vitamins. All she had was a few days of shortness of breath! And, yup, that is a sign of heart trouble. As a matter of fact, she actually experienced a mild heart attack!
So, HUG YOUR MAMA!
You never know what tomorrow brings. And while your at it, let everyone who is important to you, KNOW that they are important to you! It's really easy! Trust me, I have been doing it forever!

Luv you Mum!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

So sorry to hear that about Betty. Wish her well for me.

Tara said...

I'll keep your mom in my thoughts... let us know how the surgery goes! Good advice - let the people in your life that you love know that you love them!

Heather said...

Thank you for the thoughts! It's been a tough week to say the least. All good wishes help along the way.
Thanks!

Info Goddess said...

I saw your comment on Facebook earlier in the week. I hope everything goes well, I'll be thinking about you!

Cheryl said...

Your mom is in my thoughts Heather. Hugs to both of you...

Dawn said...

Keep us posted on your mom... by the way that is a fabulous page!!

you're on my mind...
dawn

Dawn said...

Keep us posted on your mom... by the way that is a fabulous page!!

you're on my mind...
dawn

Heather said...

BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!